Pro Spot's Ron Olsson Awarded I-CAR Tech Center Award

On the opening day of SEMA 2013, Jason Bartanen of the I-Car Tech Center awarded Ron Olsson, President of Pro Spot International, with the Robert Author Smith I-CAR Tech Center Award.

The award is given annually to an individual or organization that consistently goes above and
beyond the call of duty for I-CAR and the Tech Center

“Ron’s continued support over the years made him the overwhelming winner of the award this year,” said Jason Bartanen, I-CAR’s Director of Industry Technical Relations.

With over 20 years supporting I-CAR, Ron Olsson explained, “I am honored and thankful

for the acknowledgement. Training is continuing to be an essential part of the operation of any
collision repair facility and to suppliers of equipment, like us. Knowing what Bob Smith did for
our industry and for I-CAR, I am just a small part of his vision in growing the I-CAR education
experience for collision repair technicians.”

The Robert Author Smith I-CAR Tech Center Award was renamed from the I-CAR Tech Center Award after the recent passing of Robert “Bob” Smith. Bob Smith was an integral part to the creation of the I-CAR Tech Center. Bob’s support of I-CAR and constant willingness to help anyone who needed it, made him cared for by thousands of young collision repair professionals during his time at Fox Valley Technical College, through his work in SkillsUSA, and by anyone in the industry who had the pleasure of knowing him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla Approves the Pro Spot PR-5 Rivet Gun

TECH TIP: SP MIG 'Hot Start': The Why & How!

TECH TIP: How to Save Your Aluminum Wire